Is the Self-Love Journal right for you?
We get asked this a lot! Thankfully, we know exactly who the Self-Love Journal can help. Take a look below to find out if it’s right for you.
Is this you?
- You know you’re hard on yourself, but you make excuses about why
- You can’t stand parts of your body or your personality
- Things are a struggle. Some days, it’s hard to find the motivation
- You desperately want to believe in yourself, but why should you?
- You wish you were more like your friends
- You’ve made so many mistakes, and you don’t think you deserve forgiveness
- You look to others and see how successful they are, but you feel like a failure
- You have a list of things you’d change about yourself
- It feels as though you’re the only one feeling this way
- You feel lonely and sometimes misunderstood
- It feels as though things are not going to work out
Do you wish…
- You could feel confident in your own skin?
- You could figure out what it means to be yourself?
- You had the confidence to believe in your abilities?
- You could accept your past and move on?
- You could stop overthinking and analyzing every mistake and decision?
- You could have control over your thoughts and feel more positive?
- You could get rid of negative thoughts?
- You could stop trying to improve yourself and simply be content with who you are?
Of course, you might not identify with all of the statements above, but if you resonated with any, then the Self-Love Journal is for you.
The Self-Love Journal by Switch Research is completely science backed and written in collaboration with over a dozen mental health experts, from psychologists to clinical counsellors.
It’s all about accepting who you are and feeling gratitude for yourself.
Too often, we can get caught in a cycle of constantly needing to be better, smarter, more attractive.
That can become toxic in various ways - endless courses to improve your skills, picking apart your looks and ‘fixing’ them with makeup or filters, or simply pretending to be someone you aren’t.
The Self-Love Journal guides you away from all of that with techniques straight from a therapist’s office.
Using strategies that experts worldwide use every day, you’ll be able to make that incredible transformation and finally accept who you are with gratitude, compassion and love.
But what about...?
- I’m a man, so self-love isn’t for me.
- I’m too old to change.
- I don’t deserve self-love.
- I’m too young.
- I’m in a relationship, so someone else loves me.
- I don’t have any mental health problems.
- I don’t have a problem, I like finding ways to improve.
We’ve heard it all before.
And we’re here to say, self-love is for everyone. No matter your gender, age, life stage or relationship status, we don’t care and neither should you.
Self-love isn’t for one type of person; it’s for anyone who wants to live a happy and fulfilled life, confident in their own skin.
It doesn’t mean you can no longer grow and improve as a person, it simply helps you make those decisions from a place of compassion rather than dislike.
Your mental health should always be a priority. Don’t leave it until you’re struggling. Instead, maintain it like you do the rest of your body, and commit to staying self-compassionate no matter what life throws at you.
Ready to transform into a new, self-confident and compassionate version of you?
Get your journal here for $39.95.